TURF & SOIL ADDITIVE
Available in 1/8” Grade for Greens & 3/16” Grade for Tees, Fairway & Sports Field Use
40L bags (50/pallet) or Bulk Loads.
- Provides organic matter and essential micro & macro- nutrients for growth.
- Ideal for use at seeding time as it enhances seed germination and growth.
- Excellent when incorporating in a root zone mix for new construction.
- Ideal for use on hydrophobic areas because of the moisture retention properties of the product.
- Deterrent for mice and moles.
- Highly effective for melting ice.
- Used by over 100 golf courses from Tee to Green.
Premium Landscape Fertilizer Mulch
Available in 40L bags.
- Fertilizes and beautifies.
- Retains moisture.
- Inhibits weed growth.
- Protects from winter injury.
Visit http://www.naturesgold.ca for further information.
Lebanon Turf’s PennMulch Seed Accelerator
Lebanon Turf’s PennMulch Seed Accelerator is a pelleted seed establishment mulch comprised of recycled newsprint, starter fertilizer, Hydrobond™ tackifier and Moisture Cell Technology®. Adaptable to any soil type, PennMulch is ideal for establishing a thicker healthier lawn in one convenient application. Perfect for landscapers, golf course superintendents, athletic field managers and other turf professionals.
Visit https://www.lebanonturf.com/brands/pennmulch for further information.
- Profile holds 90% of its weight in water & releases it back to the plant during dry down of soil.
- Profile incorporated into root zones will help balance air & water pore spaces
- Profile will help prevent compaction by incorporating added air pore space into soils.
Greens Grade: http://www.profileevs.com/products/soil-amendments/profile-porous-ceramic-ppc
Field & Fairway Grade: http://www.profileevs.com/products/soil-amendments/profile-field-fairway
Turface MVP: https://www.turface.com/products/infield-conditioners/mvp